WHY FITTERFASTER WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE ALL YOUR FITNESS AND HEALTH GOALS
- It doesn’t matter what shape you’re in. Whether you’re totally new to fitness, overweight, a smoker or even have an injury or condition that has stopped you from exercising in the past, you can most likely still join the trainings sessions at FitterFaster. If you’re already fit and participate in some type of training, lift weights, run, do triathlons, play other sport, etc, you will still improve by taking part in FitterFaster’s training sessions – guaranteed. I guarantee to improve your strength, fitness, endurance, speed, core strength, your game, your chronic pain, your body fat levels, your energy and numerous health markers (such as cholesterol, blood pressure etc)
- You wont be alone with your goals. Join in any FitterFaster training session and you’ll become part of a group that are all working hard towards improving their health and fitness. From losing weight, to being more athletic, fitter, improving movement and quality of every-day life or improving sports performance. The group you’ll train with will motivate you to reach high AND achieve YOUR goals. there’s nothing like being surrounded by motivated people who are taking ACTION.
- Training is personalised. I absolutely pride myself on providing individual, personalised training despite being in the group session. Without trying to sound like I’m blowing my own trumpet, I know the ins and outs of the human bodies functions extremely well. I know how exercise effects it, which drills to choose, how to correct movement issues, what’s going wrong if a drill hurts or you just can’t do it properly and what to look for to make sure you’re being as safe as possible while getting the best training effect. You can get personal training at a much more cost effective price point.
- Unlimited variety. Every time to join a training session at FitterFaster, you’ll be doing something totally different than the day or week before. While we use a lot of the same drills and movements, we combine them in interesting and ‘fun’ ways to give you variety while still improving the main markers of good movement and fitness. You won’t get bored with doing the same routine over and over, so you’ll be more likely to stick with your training program.
- You’ll combine state of the art training methods using resistance and cardio drills. This may not mean much to you if you’re new to training. But there’s new research every day about what works best and what perhaps doesn’t. I am constantly studying and researching to bring the best to my sessions. I know what works and what doesn’t both overall in a group and for individuals. We use a mix of resistance training and cardio intervals to improve your fitness in every measurable way.
- FitterFaster training sessions are like a sport. While each session caters for an individuals’ own fitness level, there’s also plenty of opportunity to be competitive against yourself or against others IF YOU CHOOSE. Adding a competitive component will increase motivation and adherence as well as make the workouts more FUN. You’ll also push yourself to new levels and increase fitness to levels you never thought possible.
- We cater for ALL health and fitness goals. So you want to lose weight, ‘tone up’, get faster, get stronger, improve your 21km time, ride faster, reduce injury risk for your sport, improve your ongoing back problems, post a faster triathlon time, be able to run a certain distance without stopping, drop dress sizes, reduce risk of heart disease, diabetes, stroke or cancer, you can do it by partaking in FitterFaster’s Training and Nutrition Programs
What this means is that you can improve your life by becoming a FitterFaster client. You’ll be part of something that will encourage you to keep going no matter what ‘excuses’ you’ve had in the past.
Find out today what you’ve been missing out on. $75 will give you unlimited access to Bootcamp training, a personal training or Box Out session, assessments and motivation to help you get started.
Call or email me today
0429 612975/ email@example.com