Coaching Excellence = Better results for you
I’ve recently set myself some new standards in regards to getting everyone even better results. Especially those clients that have plateaued and are not sure why or those that are struggling grasp and implement the basics of the FitterFaster Blueprint.
I’ve been doing lots of extra study and have completed several courses on Nutrition and Metabolic Coaching and Principles, and am going to set some new rules and standards in place for both myself and all of my clients. I’ve also have new qualifications including:-
- Metabolic Trainer Certified – getting the best metabolic effect from training-heaps of new ideas and combos to keep everything fresh
- Precision Nutrition Certified – Nutrition counselling and coaching cert. Lots of new info on individual coaching specific to individual needs and situations. I feel so much better prepared to individualise everything for clients
- Peak Training and Nutrition Certified – overall qualification for both training and nutrition involving lots of research and lessons on programming, periodisation, assessments, energy system work, specific training qualities and how to target them effectively, adaptations and also involved lots of case studies.
- Biomechanics Method Level 1 Certified – included structural assessments, movement patterns, corrective exercises and how to program for best results in this field. Qualifies me to assess and set exercise programs to alleviate chronic pain.
- Crossfit – completing my Crossfit course this weekend and am really excited to bring the concepts to my fittest clients especially. HIgh intensity training and challenges at their best.
All this may sound like mumbo jumbo to some of you. But in essence it leaves me even better equipped to deal with all clients with different backgrounds, situations, conditions and circumstances. From fat loss, to super fitness, muscle or strength gains and/or corrective exercises for poor posture, chronic pain and injury rehab and prevention.
I’m so excited to introduce all of this new knowledge and have already started to do so through Master Fitness, with Personal Training clients and via different combos of drills at Bootcamp. My new ‘Coaching Excellence’ standards mean that I WILL BE HOLDING MYSELF RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RESULTS. If you’re not achieving or believe that something isn’t working or isn’t right, I’m going to fix it.
I will be practicing what I preach and setting an example to everyone. How else can I expect to inspire and motivate you?? I will be leading by example and will expect excellence in execution of the basic principles of fat loss, fitness and health improvement.
We will focus more on compliance and adherence to these principles, rather than just the outcomes so you will have no choice but to succeed. I intend to do my very best to keep you motivated to achieve your goals by doing more regular assessments, and finding about your needs and wants so I can find out exactly what motivates YOU.AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, AS I STATED ABOVE:I WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS.IN ORDER TO DO THAT, I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE AND I NEED REGULAR PROGRESS REPORTS AND ASSESSMENTS TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK.IF YOU’RE NOT GETTING RESULTS, I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHY AND FIX IT.While you also need to accept some responsibility, I’m the one you’ve hired to find solutions. I am making my mission to work harder and help you get to where you want to be. I will lay out specific strategies for you to implement as individuals.
All clients will have received a Coaching Excellence Questionnaire and should be filling it in and returning it asap.Once I’ve gathered your up-to-date information and completed your assessment (please book now if you haven’t done so) I will be sending you an individual Coaching Excellence Program with recommendations especially for you-guaranteed to head you towards achieving your goals.If you’re totally honest with me and follow the plan as we set it out, you will get results. Something not working for you? Let’s discuss it and find a way around it while still getting you results instead of giving up all together. My goal is to get every single person to where they want to be!!I know I can make a real difference in your lives for the long term. I’ve already helped many, many people just like you and I intend to do the same for you.PLAN OF ATTACK IS:-
- Up-to-date assessments-I’d like to get these all done over the next 2 weeks. If you don’t book, I will be chasing you. Please help me save time and contact me first
- Goal setting-needs, wants and struggles so far- I need details of where you think you struggle the most and what works for you. Please complete your Coaching Excellence Questionnaire asap
- Photos – so valuable for you to check progress-if we haven’t done these in the past 4 weeks, ask me at Bootcamp and get them done
- Weekly weigh-ins using card system in gym-required by everyone
- Ongoing regular full assessments, including photos-every 4-8 weeks depending on goals and stage of achievement. I will diarise and contact you when you’re due.
- Updated Individual Programs whenever you plateau, are unhappy with results or you feel that something isn’t working for you.You can appreciate that this is going to be a huge task straight up, so please help me out by booking early.As mentioned in point 4 above, I need you ALL to start a weekly weigh in routine using the card system in the gym. If you don’t know what this is, please come a few minutes early to training and I can show you. This will take 2 minutes of your time once per week maximum. You will record on the attendance list in the green column that you have completed your weigh in. I WILL BE CHASING THOSE WHO DON’T DO THIS AT THE END OF EVERY WEEK, JUST LIKE I DO FOR LOW ATTENDANCES.Let’s keep on top of results on a weekly basis so we can tweak and make sure that every single day you are heading towards your goals. As well as weekly weigh ins, I’ll be conducting full assessments on a more regular basis for all. Between 4-8 weeks for most clients depending individual goals, progress and how far you have to go to reach those goals.I’m going to find a way to help you achieve the basic behaviours necessary to get results and will introduce more advanced strategies as needed. We all know there’s no magic, but there are different ways of reaching goals that suit different people. With all of the above, I’m finding out exactly what works for you and helping you to implement it.There’s no one you know that knows more about body and health transformation than me. What I don’t know, I’m already learning. Every single day I make time to learn more and educate myself further. Whether its by attending courses, reading research, keeping up to date with new methods or by testing things on myself, I am in a constant state of learning so that you can dream big and achieve.If you have any questions or concerns about the Coaching Excellence Program, please let me know at any time. I’m always available for clients to contact me.