Changes to Bootcamp Timetable
We had a great week of training this past week. Lots of Bootcampers and Private Session trainees as well. Well done to everyone who attended their minimum 3 sessions this week-which was most of you I’m glad to say!
My Private Coaching time slots are filling fast. Next week I’m pretty much booked up totally, and in the following weeks there’s only a few slots left as permanent bookings take over.
If you’re thinking about the Trial Membership or a Private or Hybrid Training package, don’t wait too long or you might miss out on a spot in the Private Coaching Sessions. To find out more about these packages, click on the highlighted/underlined text and it will take you straight to the relevant pages of my website, or you can call me on 0429 612975 at any time for more info.
This brings me to a change in the Bootcamp Timetable.
For about 3 months now, the Wednesday night Bootcamp at 6pm has been very quiet. After discussions with clients that do attend occasionally and Tatiana, who runs the session, we’ve decided to take this Bootcamp off the timetable. Wednesday 23rd of February will be the final Bootcamp to run at 6pm on a Wednesday.
This still leaves the following times on the Bootcamp Timetable:
Saturday 7.30am at the Hockey Oval Maryborough
Monday 6pm (FitterFasterStronger-by booking only)
There’s plenty to choose from to make sure you attend regularly and achieve great results. But don’t leave it to training alone.
Good nutrition is key to losing AND maintaining a healthy weight. And if you want to go further and look lean and fit, you really have to dial in your nutrition 99% of the time.
It’s not enough to eat right ‘most of the time.’ Unfortunately, we’ve become so accustomed to preprepared and packaged foods, convenience and take away, that we can feel really put out when we have to actually be organised and eat real, non-processed, healthy and nutritious foods.
These foods do take a little preparing and cooking and do need to be stored properly as well. If it can sit in the cupboard for a week or more, chances are, you shouldn’t be eating it regularly-and by that I mean every week, not every day. Choose your meals and snacks from the following list of foods:
- Fruit-fresh is best, frozen and tinned are okay too as long as they contain only fruit
- Vegetables-include all kinds. Again frozen are great (without sauces and other additives) and tinned are ‘okay’ sometimes. Vegetables for every day DO NOT INCLUDE-potatoes, corn and peas.
- Meats and poultry-all kinds of lean meats and poultry are great. But don’t be over paranoid about this. Choose grass fed over grain fed, as like us, grain fed animals are NOT as healthy
- Seafoods-all fish, yabbies, prawns, crab, scallops and oysters etc are all great. Just have themwithout all the sauces, toppings, crumbs and batters
- Eggs- no explantion needed
- Nuts and seeds-choose a variety, seeds are especially good. Don’t overeat though. 10 or so nuts a day is plenty
- Cottage cheese and yoghurt- choose a maximum of one serving per day of each of these. 100g for women and a bit more for men. Stay away from diet, lite, no fat, low fat and fat free yoghurts. Eat full cream varieties with the smallest list of ingredients you can find. Greek and Natural are the best.
- Herbs and spices-the above list of foods is not boring. For a change, mix up flavourings like herbs and spices, add lemon, lime or orange juice to marinades. Grill, steam, stir-fry, roast, bake or fry (using small amounts of olive oil) The possibilities are endless.
If you want help with your nutrition, give me a call or send me an email.
All clients should submit their nutrition diaries EVERY week so I can help you all with this essential part of your health and fitness regime. This is included in your Bootcamp or Private Coaching Package price. So take advantage of it and get it right. It will make all the difference. Remember, I cannot help you if I don’t know what you’re eating and if you don’t ask!
Do not neglect either your training or your nutrition if you want to see fantastic results!!