We’ve had heaps of feedback requesting another AMPED program. I promised in November, so thought it was about time I set the date.
I’m thinking Sunday November 7th as a start date which will make Saturday 18th December the last day. Or alternatively, starting on November 14th and finishing on Christmas Day. I’m preferring the second option as I think Christmas Day would be a lovely end to this very strict but effective program.
My only concern is that this is ‘christmas party’ time and I’m not sure how committed everyone will be. This program produces fantastic results (as displayed by the first round of participants) and I do not want the program taken lightly or misused in any way. On the other hand, it’s a great lead up to looking fantastic when you catch up with all those relatives on Christmas day and to achieving your New Years Resolutions ahead of schedule.
There’s criteria for participants too:
- Must be FitterFaster Bootcamp attendee (obviously)
- Must have at least 5kg to lose-this is a fat loss program, not anything else.
- Must be willing to stick with it 110% no matter what the excuse-sorry, I mean reason.
- Unlike Ocsober, you cannot buy your way out of sticking to the program-if you’ve got no idea what I’m talking about, google it and check out ‘leave pass.’
- Must have been attending Bootcamp (minimum of 3 times per week) in the 3 weeks leading up to the commencement of the program (this means, if you haven’t signed up for Bootcamp yet and think you may be interested in AMPED 2.0, you’d better contact me now, as there’s only 3-4 weeks to go)
So if you’re interested, please comment to this post now and also note your preferred date of commencement. If you’re not fussed on either date, that’s okay too. Just say so.