Changes Ahead For FitterFaster
First of all, let me start by congratulating all of you who are putting in such a great effort at Bootcamp and at home to achieve your health, fitness and/or weight loss goals. As I have always said, results will come to those who put in the effort and take the required steps to get there.
This has been obvious every time I do an assessment. I think both myself and the client know whether they are going to show improvements before the assessment even happens. If you are honest with yourself, you will know if you have put in the required effort or not.
This brings me to the changes. I first started doing this because I wanted to help people get results. I wanted to show everyone that anyone can do this. That, as long as you know what to do, it is possible to achieve great health, to be fit and energetic and to have a lean, fit and toned body.
But there is no magic. It takes hard work and it takes long term committment. In fact, the committment is longer than long term. It’s forever, because as soon as you stop doing what it takes, you will go backwards and end up right back where you started.
I want to change lives. I want to help people. I want to show you how to get results and then help you get them. This is why I started and this is what I want to keep doing. So I am making some changes. I only want to work with those that will commit to the full program. Those that are willing to do what it takes. And I want to be able to fully commit to those people as well. The ones that don’t expect miracles, but get them all the same because they do what it takes to produce them.
My motto is No Excuses-Just Results and I stand by that. I honestly don’t want to offend anyone, but unless you can show true committment to what it takes, I’m not sure if FitterFaster will be for you.
Over the next few weeks, there are going to be a few changes. For those of you already fully committed, none of these changes will make any difference to you. You are already living the FitterFaster lifestyle and you wont even notice that anything is any different.
The first changes will be:
- Extra Bootcamp times- (this is to help with number 2)I am changing Thursdays to 5.45pm (from 6th August) to help those who work till 5pm or 5.30pm and am also adding in a Wednesday evening session at 6.30pm (Wednesdays will start soon, watch for details)
- Strict adherance to expiry dates of sessions. I am shortening the expiry period on all packages (purchased from today) If you can’t commit to 3 times per week, you will not get the results that you are hoping for-but we all know hope isn’t enough,don’t we? So for instance, a 24 session package will expire after 9 weeks. (If you are ill or on holiday, you must contact me to extend the expiry date)
- Only new clients can invest in packages as small as 12 sessions. That way they get to trial Bootcamp for 4 weeks, but after that, clients must commit to a longer time frame. I will continue to offer discounts for larger packages
- All clients must complete training diaries every week and food diaries on days/weeks randomly chosen by me. I will set up a place for this online or you can use a hand written diary if you prefer. Hand written diaries must be handed in every week for me to peruse. This will hold you accountable to yourself and to me. I will be putting in the time for you, so you must put in the time and effort for you too. Keeping a diary (as many of you know) is a small thing to do that helps you get great results much more quickly and consistently
- I will be stopping the ‘come as many times as you want’ type packages (eg. monthly, weekly payments) for all of the above reasons. This type of program does not help with attendance, and although I still get my money whether you come or not, that is not what this is about. It’s about results!! All clients who are currently on these packages are welcome to stick with these programs. You and I know that you are some of the truly committed ones.
- I will still have my come and try Bootcamp free trials (2 free sessions or 4 if you have a voucher) as I believe you need to try it out for yourself before you can commit.
- Home Workouts will still be sent out to all Bootcampers to supplement the Bootcamp workouts and nutrition advice, ideas and solutions will be updated on the website, forum and blog regularly
- Anyone who is unsure how they are going to fit 3 Bootcamps into their lifestyle (eg shift workers, mums, dads, etc) can meet with me to discuss their options and we can find solutions together.
- All Packages will be money back guaranteed as they are now. Come to Bootcamp, improve your nutrition, do your home workouts and you will lose cm’s and fat and improve your fitness. RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED
So there you have it. The start of a minor (or is it major) overhall. I understand and am willing to risk that this may cut down the number of clients that I will have at Bootcamp, but I also believe that it will enable me to better service those that are willing to go all the way with me and my training and nutrition programs.
Please also note that all existing packages stay as they are. Only packages purchased from today will have the new restrictions applied.
More details about the expiry dates etc can be found at http://www.FitterFasterOnline.com
Please leave comments by clicking on the “leave a comment” button at the top of this post. I am open to suggestions with this (but not excuses)